Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

This is like Christmas in July!

This weekend I returned from a short trip to find that I had several boxes of new product delivered while I was away!  I was so excited, but little did I know my day was even going to get better.  As I started catching up via Facebook, I noticed that Karen Foster Design  posted two of my layouts to their wall (and even said one of them was beautiful)!  Now if that doesn't make a girl grin from ear to ear I don't know what does! It sure did feel like Christmas in July!

I wish the whole month of July would have been as great, but unfortunately it wasn't.  My brother-in-law had to have surgery and thankfully is now on the mend.  Here's a layout and card I made for him using the new collection from Moxxie, Doctor Doctor.  This is a fun collection and touches on everything from not feeling well to getting glasses or braces!  I am so in love with the deep teal colors! 


No comments:

Post a Comment