Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer is just Cruising Along....

I cannot believe that it is August already; I swear I just flipped the calendar from May to June.  What happened to July?  We've had a really beautiful summer, so I'm not complaining, but I really would like it to last longer! 

When I came in from enjoying the cooler temperatures last night, I was feeling nostalgic and decided to peek through some of the albums I have laying around the house in various rooms.  I happened upon a few that I thought I would share.  The albums themselves are all from Kaisercraft's Beyond The Page collection. The paper collections vary, but for most of them I used collections from Reminisce (H2O - cruise ship, Coastal Passion - sand castle, Christmas Basics and Real Magic - Disney ).  I have to admit, these were some of the quickest, easiest, most enjoyable albums I've ever done.  If you've never tried doing a small album or are just afraid, I highly recommend you give the Kaisercraft Beyond the Page albums a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment