Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Splish Splash we are takin' a bath!

My kids always loved playing in the bathtub! It didn't matter how cranky they got, if we put them in the tub their spirits lightened and they were no doubt laughing before it was over!  Some of my fondest memories are of me huddled over that tub laughing along with whatever silly things the kids were doing.

This layout features the Tub Time paper from the Special Delivery collection by Moxxie. I think I got so caught up in the memories of those days that the layout ended up being relatively simple.  What stood out most in my mind, though, were the names they called each other.  Brianna called Eric "Ardeet" and Eric called Brianna "Nani".  That was what I wanted to capture in this layout, so simple seemed like it would work.   



No comments:

Post a Comment