Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Did I happen to mention I feel like I lost my right arm?

All you Cricut Gypsy users out there will surely be able to sympathize. I've been without my Gypsy now for about 2 weeks. When I returned from a scrapbook retreat in July I realized that it would no longer power up. Talk about feeling like I've lost my right arm. I guess I didn't realize just how dependent I was on it, but I am. So much so that I forgot I could actually cut from the cartridge (that is so the 90's).

So all excuses aside, this is one of my favorite cuts from Cricut.  This fancy guitar comes from the Hannah Montana cartridge, as do the music notes.  This layout was from the Bon Jovi concert I attended with my sister and my daughter.  I loved the fact that the three of us could just hang out and enjoy the music!


Just as a side note, ProvoCraft was wonderful about working with me to get my Gypsy replaced at no charge.  I am just waiting for a new one from them now and then will have to reload all my cartridges.  I am hoping to be back in business by next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment