Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

She sure was a special delivery!

Many of you know that I affectionately call my daughter crazy!  Mostly because she is, but also because she just makes us laugh with the funny things she does.  Like yesterday...she drove the car right into the side of the garage, then came into the house to tell me that she needed me to back the car out of the garage because it was on too much of an angle for her.  It would have been nice of her to tell me that BEFORE she took out the side of the garage.

Anyway, this layout features her first day on this Earth and the latest Moxxie release, Special Delivery. I also used some Core'dinations paper and sanded it to bring out the pink tones.  We just got this collection in yesterday, so it'll take me a day or two to get it on the website.  There is also an equivalent blue-themed Special Delivery collection that we also received.  Both collections feature several double-sided papers, rub ons, and a 12 x 12 sticker sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment