Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's CHA Week!

CHA (the Craft & Hobby Association) holds a trade show every six months where manufacturers display the newest additions to their product lines.  For me, I get to go and decide which new collections I'm going to carry in the store.  The energy of thousands of women shopping for paper crafting supplies is just incredible.  I find it to be the equivalent of taking a hungry kid into a candy shop.  I want it all!!!

This year's show started out with a bang.  I attended a pre-show party with Moxxie and chose these four new collections:

Party at the Pole


Racing

  
Bake Shoppe


and last, but not least, Special Delivery
All these collections will be in stock in a few weeks, so check back for project ideas.  They had some great layouts posted at the party as well, which I'm sure they'll post on their blog, Got Moxxie.  Check it out for some cool ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment