Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Waiting For The Thanksgiving Feast!

I've been thinking about what I'm going to bring for Thanksgiving dinner, and I found some "new" recipes in this month's Family Circle magazine that are intriguing.  While I'm not usually one to experiment, some of the recipes sound delicious!

And since the food is normally the main attraction at Thanksgiving, I decided to do a layout featuring the food! This layout features the Harvest Collection from Reminisce.  It is such an elegant collection that very few embellishments are needed.  For this layout I chose to use rosettes and wooden leaves by Kasiercraft, tinted with Tim Holtz's distress inks, to bring some accent.  Now I just have to wait for Thanksgiving to fill in the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment