Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Did you miss me?

Did you miss me?  I have not posted in over a week, but it's because I've been working diligently on our first annual "Thirty Days of Christmas" blog.  More details will follow in the coming days, but trust me, you aren't going to want to miss this!  Not only will you see layouts from the latest and greatest Christmas collections, but you will have multiple chances to win a scrapbook prize pack valued at over $150.00!

In the meantime, here's a quick layout featuring paper from Masterpiece Studios.  We created this cute but simple layout at a retreat over the weekend.  I just love how popular banners have become.  They're easy, fun and really bring out the message or title on a layout.  I also embossed and sanded the leaves, then sprayed them with some Glimmer Mist to give them some shimmer (even though that's hard to see in the photo).


No comments:

Post a Comment