Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

2 Million Dogs

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I did a charity walk over the weekend with my dog, Nitro, to help raise funds for 2milliondogs.org.  This is a wonderful organization that I learned of after Nitro was diagnosed with a Mast Cell Tumor a few weeks ago.  Their goal is to bring awareness about canine cancer as well as determine the common factors between human and canine cancer.  Fortunately for us, Nitro's tumor was removed and graded as a one (meaning there's a 90% chance the cancer won't come back). 

Today's layout is all about Nitro and the new Dog Park collection from Reminisce.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I consider our pets as members of our family.  They are our companions and protectors, and can often be a good source of entertainment as well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment