Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thirty Days of Christmas Layouts (Day One): Family Portrait

30 Days of Christmas Layouts:  Day One

Welcome to the 30 Days of Christmas Layouts blog posts!  I hope everyone is as excited as I am about sharing some of this year's greatest scrapbook collections, and perhaps visiting a few classics from year's past as well.  I've thoroughly enjoyed creating these layouts and hope they give you inspiration to create some of your own.  If you ever have questions about how a layout was created, please feel free to email me or comment and I will be more than happy to post detailed instructions.  Happy Holidays to everyone and let's get blogging:


This layout was done on canvas.  It features the Tis' The Season collection from Bo Bunny.  The collection is a more sophisticated collection with some non-traditional colors.  It contains nine, double-sided papers and various coordinating embellishments including stickers, rub ons, brads and of course, the coordinating Double Dot cardstock papers.




3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Bo Bunny is one of my all time favorite lines. Wishing you a wonderful 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your 30 days challenge. I always love seeing what creative ideas you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the BoBunny lines...and I like when they incorporate blue into their Christmas lines. It feels like snow! Love the layout...those snowflakes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete