Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pushing the Trick-or-Treat limit

For the past several years trick or treating has been a somewhat heated discussion around our house.  I believe that if you are going to trick or treat, regardless of your age, you should wear a costume.  The problem is, my idea of a costume varies greatly from that of my son. 

He thinks that putting a scary mask on is a costume, so when he and his friend came around trick-or-treating last year in these costumes I was thrilled and more than happy to do a layout of them.

This layout features the Ghostly collection from Creative Imaginations.  It offers four papers (collage paper is shown) along with a 12 x 12 sticker sheet for embellishing.  I also used the Martha Stewart Boo punch on the photo mat along with some ghost and pumpkin Dazzlers from Petaloo.   


No comments:

Post a Comment