Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Autumn Is In The Air

It's beginning to feel a lot like autumn around here.  The other day my mother asked me who was having Thanksgiving?  After I thought about it for a minute I realized that it really isn't that far off.  But really, it's a silly question because my sister is not allowed to host Thanksgiving anymore (long story, but let's just say dinner came in a box from a grocery store) so it's either her or I that host.  I'm happy to report that she is having Thanksgiving which means that we will have an awesome, home cooked meal!

This layout features the Seasons of Change collection from Moxxie.  It has muted fall tones in paisley along with a few other papers and a cardstock sticker sheet for accenting.  Here I used a Martha Stewart leaf punch to create a border and then cut a scroll embellishment from the Cricut.  Throw on a few Petaloo glitter flowers and you have a nice, easy layout.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment