Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

My Little Lounge Lizard

If there's anything that makes me smile it's pictures of my daughter in the pool.  Somehow, just lounging with her water wings and floatie make me smile and laugh to myself.  Seriously, how do you not?  The girl should have been born a mermaid!

This layout was super fun to create!  I used the Fun In The Sun page kit from Karen Foster Design as the base paper, then added some self-adhesive cork to be used as the sand.  I cut most of the images from the Life Is A Beach cartridge by Cricut, then sprayed the waves with some Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels to make them look more realistic, and did some shading on the cork to give it a more natural look as well. I also embossed and sanded the umbrella.  Of course, no animal is complete without googly eyes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment