Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun In The Sun

My husband and I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with my sister's granddaughters.  Since we don't have grandchildren of our own yet, this is the closest we get to being around young children.  We decided to have a balloon fight, and since Shania was too short to get Bob on the head, he decided he'd bend over and let her squeeze one on him.  She thought that was great (as you can see by the smile on her face)!

This layout features the Sunkissed Collection from Bo Bunny.  I love the bright colors in this collection, and this particular paper is a collage of sorts from the entire collection. 




1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! I love the bright colors with such a festive subject. Plus, Shania is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete