Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Little Princess....

Occasionally I find a collection that I love, but don't necessarily have a photo to match.  That happened to be the case with this collection, Fairy Tales, from Reminisce.  I was scrapping with a friend when I came across this collection.  I really wanted to do a layout with it, but I didn't have a photo to match.  Luckily, my girlfriend did.  This is her niece, Amber.  She has the cutest little princess face that I just couldn't resist. 


As I mentioned, this collection is from Reminisce.  There are six double-sided papers that are fairy tale themed; Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, etc.  It also has coordinating stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheri! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower during the Reminisce Blog Hop! I LOVE Reminisce too! :D
    I love your layout above! SO CUTE! It's a great line isn't it:) And you've made a knock-out page with it!
    I've become a follower now, so I can stop by often to see what you've been up too:)
    Have a Super day!

    ReplyDelete