Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Has it really been 20 years?

As I may have mentioned before, Bob and I will be married 20 years on April 20th.  I never originally intended to redo my wedding album, but when I was asked by my niece if she could do some website work for me, I agreed that I would do a wedding layout for the website.  As I've always said, I love to scrapbook because it takes me back to that point in time in my life, and boy, did this layout do that for me.  As I was working on it I can remember the weather that day (raining), how chilly it was outside, my little nephew mispronouncing my brother-in-law's name, the missing unity candle and all the fun and wonderful people we were able to share out new lives with.  The evening ended with my cousin wearing my wedding hat!

This layout uses the Rouge de Garance Wedding Collection from Sandylion.  I chose this collection because of its elegance and colors.  We had a traditional black and white wedding so this collection complimented our photos perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment