Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where does the time go?

It's been a very busy start to 2011 for me but I'm not complaining!  The store has been busier than ever and it seems like more people are starting to vacation again or maybe they're just scrapbooking past vacations. Either way, I decided I needed a vacation, too.  So, my girlfriend and I decided to spend an entire week scrapbooking in northern Wisconsin (the Northwoods as they call it).  I had never been that far north, so it was an experience for me, but one I will never forget.  The house where we stayed, which belongs to my girlfriend's in-laws, is situated on a lake and is surrounded by forest.  The morning sun rising is absolutely breathtaking and the daily sightings of deer and bald eagles were just as amazing.  Here's a view from the area of the house where we had our scrapbooking tables setup. 

 

Occasionally I found the inspiration to actually do some scrapbooking!  This is one of the two-page layouts I worked on during the week.  I used the Great Outdoors collection from Reminisce.  This collection features several double-sided papers with coordinating icon stickers and quote stickers.  It's very fun to work with and is quite versatile. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment