Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough!  I just love that saying and it applies to so many things.  A while back my sister adapted that saying for a layout of her brother-in-law who had just become a new grandpa (If you're lucky enough to be a Grandpa, then you're lucky enough).  It was perfect, but I digress!

St. Patrick's Day is always a festive time for our family.  We traditionally have a party with our closest friends and family and this year is no exception.  I always enjoy making the invitations because, as you'll see, it's not just about the green this year.  Reminisce incorporated black and hot pink into their collection while Moxxie incorporated gold and orange.  Here's what I came up with:










Did I mention I made the cards using scraps from past year's collections?  Well, I did, but I scrapped some of the past year's parties using some newer collections.  Here are a couple layouts using Reminisce's new Shamrock collection:




Here's a better look at the entire Shamrock collection from Reminisce:


Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment