Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year's Eve Decorations

It's been one heck of a year for me, but I will be happy to welcome in 2012.  Partly because my hubby and I decided that we are going to attend a party this year (as opposed to staying home and falling asleep at 9 pm).  We are very excited and since this will be something special for us, I decided to make some decorations and favors.  Here's a few things I put together for our New Year's Eve outing!


I created these headbands by adhering black glitter tulle to the headband using a hot glue gun.  I cut the numbers from white glitter paper using the Birthday Bash cartridge from Cricut and glued them to the headband with a hot glue gun.  Then I embellished them with black and white glitter pom poms along with black and silver glitter dots.  Simple, yet cute!

I purchased this over-sized wine glass along with the drink glasses at Michaels, then decorated them using letters cut from adhesive vinyl. I hot glued several pom poms and then applied rhinestone embellishments and glitter dots.



No comments:

Post a Comment