Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who doesn't love a BBQ?

Yum....the smell of barbeque and the taste of sweet corn makes my mouth water.  I love summer; mostly because of the food, but also because it's a time to get together with friends and family. 

This year a bunch of us girls have signed up to walk a 5k, so I decided that what better way to celebrate our "healthy lifestyle choices" than with a big, fat juicy burger and some beer after our walk!  Yup, It's BBQ season and I am excited!  And yes, I see the irony in all of this and, frankly, think it is hilarious!

So my goal this week was to come up with some invitations.  I wanted them to be special because who wants to get a boring BBQ invitation (is there such a thing)?  Here's what I came up with:






I used a variety of collections from Reminisce, Karen Foster Design and Creative Imaginations.  Most of the products I used are available in our Picnic themed section.  I hope this gives you some inspiration to have your own BBQ.  Happy Grilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment